Create a simple business website and start selling today
The web is the first place most Australians go to find products and services. You can be waiting for them with a basic business website that tells people what you do and sell - and lets them buy from you online.
What can I do with a basic business website?
You can quickly and easily do things like:
- create a homepage that includes your logo or banner
- promote and sell your products and/or services
- take payments for bills, accept donations for charities and more
- tell people about you and your company
- add photos or samples of your work
- let customers know how to contact you.
What can’t I do with a basic business website?
- People can’t pay for more than one thing at a time.
- You can’t do a lot to tailor how your site looks or works.
4 great reasons to use this type of website for your business
- You don’t need IT skills to start or maintain the website.
- It’s easy for existing and potential customers to find you on the web.
- You can let people know all the reasons they should use your business.
- Customers can shop and pay online 24 hours a day.
What do I do to get a business website like this?
There are a number of options, but the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to get a basic business website up and running is to use:
If you have an ABN number and a phone number, MYOB, Google and PayPal have come together to offer a business website that:
- is free for the first year ($5 per month there after)
- includes a free domain name (web address) for 2 years
- can be set up in just 15 minutes
- is really easy to use and maintain
- comes with web business tips and support
- lets you get found on Google search
- lets you take payments online through PayPal.
Even better, you can get your website up and running today, and you don’t need any web skills to do it.
Learn more about MYOB Atlas and get started