Selling on eBay
The eBay selling community is made up of all kinds of different sellers − sellers who sell items occasionally, regular and small business sellers, and larger business sellers who sell items in bulk quantities.
If you want to sell items on a regular basis and have greater control over your inventory and how you promote that inventory, it’s a good idea to open an eBay Store.
Understanding the various benefits and features of each store level is essential if you want to start growing your eBay business. There are three eBay Store packages to choose from: Basic, Featured and Anchored.
All three Store packages:
- Provide the ability to create a customised, professional looking storefront.
- Give you access to significant discounts on Buy It Now (BIN) Insertion Fees – especially if you're listing lots of items. The higher the Store package, the greater the volume discounts.
- Give you access to longer durations for BIN listings with 30-day and Good ‘Til Cancelled (GTC) options.
- Enable greater listing visibility in the main search results.
All eBay Stores come with:
- FREE Gallery– for BIN listings, saving you 59c to display your item in search results.
- FREE additional pictures– for BIN listings, normally 25c each.
- FREE Selling Manager Pro – normally $9.95 per month.
- Automatic optimisation of your Store pages to obtain the best possible rankings on search engines like Google.
- Access to Sales and Marketing tools. eg email marketing, promotional flyers, RSS feeds, mark down manager (ability to run sales), cross promotions and holiday messaging.
Features available to Featured and Anchored Store subscribers only:
- Advanced Store traffic reporting (includes visitor path analysis and bid and Buy It Now tracking).
- Sales Reports Plus with marketplace data (track and evaluate your sales activity).
Learn more about eBay Stores.